- This event has passed.
Parent University – Family Engagement Conference
September 24 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
RISD Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion – Family Engagement in collaboration with Parents Step Ahead invite you to a Districtwide Parent Conference.
This conference will be in Spanish with English translation available.
- Date: Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Time: 8 AM – 3 PM
- Location: RISD Academy, 13630 Coit Rd. Dallas, TX 75240
- Free Event!
Includes breakfast, lunch, and drawings for several prizes* including a desktop computer!
Learn about important topics to ensure a successful future for you and your children.
- the importance of having a checking & savings account
- Saving for your children’s college
- Making an important purchase (home, auto)
- Building Family Communication skills that will last a lifetime
- Communicating with teachers
Education & Technology
- Bullying & Social Cruelty/Mental Health
- Helping your child with homework
- Following your dreams for self-improvement
Enjoy Student performances by Lake Highlands High School Ballet Folklorico, Berkner High School Mariachi Orgullo, and RISD Academy’s Bucket Band!
*Must be present to win prizes