Richardson High School offers a variety of sports programs. More information about joining and supporting our teams may be found on the RHS Booster Club Website.
The RISD Student-Athlete Pre-participation Physical Packet is now available online:
However, the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form must be completed by a physician and turned in to the athletics office.
Richardson ISD and the UIL require the parent/legal guardian to read and sign off on the following forms every year:
• Pre-Participation Physical For
• Emergency Medical Release
• Athletic Insurance Acknowledgement
• Student Records Release
• UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
• UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Agreement
• UIL Concussion Acknowledgement Form
• UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
• RISD Extracurricular Activity Acknowledgement & Agreement Form
Richardson Area Athletic Coordinator
Girls Athletic Coordinator & Volleyball Head Coach
Director of Strength & Conditioning
Head Athletic Trainer
Clicking on links embedded in this website may cause you to leave a web page maintained by Richardson ISD (RISD). RISD is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or accessibility of non-district sites.