• In order to enroll a student at Richardson High School, parents or guardians, living in the RHS attendance area, must provide the following:

    Proof of residency:  ONLY ONE (1) OF THE FOLLOWING:

      • current electric, water or gas bill
      • Apartment ... copy of lease in parent's or guardian's name
      • House (rented) ... copy of lease
      • House (new purchase) ... copy of contract (with closing and move in date)
    • Original Social Security Card
    • Copy of birth certificate
    • Immunization records
    • Copy of previous school's transcript and last report card
    • Copy of driver's license of parent/guardian enrolling student
    • Withdrawal form from previous school (needed after first day of school)
    • Guardianship/Residency Affidavits (for students not living with a parent or legal guardian)


    Guardianship and Residency Affidavits may be obtained from:

    Student Services Offices
    Administration Building Annex
    400 S. Greenville Avenue
    Richardson, TX  75081

    Call 469-593-3028 for more information