- RHS Early Campus Registration; January 11th – January 31st. AP Human Geography, AP US History and AP World History exam registration will take place in your student’s classroom. All other students are encouraged to follow the direction of their AP teacher or register early through the AP link https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/445840 . Students can visit their AP teacher or Ms. Clay in B104 for assistance registering. No cash or check payments can be made during early registration. Only credit/ debit card payments will be accepted during early registration. Credit card payments can ONLY be made online (there is a 4% convenience fee). Registration is not complete until the confirmation page is provided at the end. Cash, check or money order payments can be made on campus at a later date.
- Campus Registration is open February 1st – February 16th. Campus Registration will take place during all 3 lunches in A Hall near the library. Check, cash or money order will be accepted. Make checks payable to RHS-AP Exam(s). Please put the RHS student(s) ID number on your check or money order.
- Online Registration is open. Credit / Debit Card payments accepted. Access the link through Richardson High School’s Edline page. For online registration, access this website at https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/445840 . Online registration ends February 23rd at 4:10 PM.
- Cash, Check or Money Order payments- can be made during all three lunches in A Hall near the library beginning February 1st – February 16th. Make checks payable to RHS-AP Exam(s). Your driver’s license # must be on your check. Please put the RHS student(s) ID number on your check or money order.
- February 20th – February 23rd - Students may register online or face to face with Mrs. Clay in B104. (A late fee of $10 per exam will be added). Online options will close February 23rd at 5:00pm.
- February 26th – March 2nd - Students MUST register only at RHS, via face to face with Mrs. Clay in B104. (A late fee of $20 per exam will be added).
AP Exam Dates: May 7th – May 18th. You can visit the AP website for your student’s specific exam date.
2017-2018 Exam Prices: $64 per exam for non-free and reduced lunch students. Free and reduced lunch students pay $18 per exam.
The cost per test is subject to change if state funding increases or decreases during the school year. This is not expected but is always a possibility.
For more information about the Advanced Placement program at Richardson High School please contact your student’s AP teacher or Cosondra Clay, RHS AP Coordinator at 469-593-3237 or by e-mail at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.