Skyview Dress Code
Uniforms are worn daily. On Fridays, students may wear either their school uniform or an outfit that meets Skyview's dress code expectations.
Khaki or Navy
Polo, oxford, turtleneck or mock turtleneck in the following SOLID colors: blue and white.
White or navy (solid colors only)
Dress Code Expectations
1. All students will be strongly encouraged to wear uniforms.
2. All shirts must be worn tucked in.
3. No oversized clothing (excessively large, sagging, wide leg, or longer than the heel)
4. No undersized or tight fitting clothing.
5. Undergarments should not be visible.
6. No gym shorts, soccer shorts, ripped pants, sweat pants or cut-offs.
7. Waistline of pants must be 1-inch above or below the belly button and worn with a belt.
8. Skirts, skorts and shorts no shorter than middle fingertip length.
9. Girls must wear shorts beneath skirts.
10. Hats, caps, bandanas, grooming items or sunglasses may not be worn in the building.
11. No midriff, tank, spaghetti strap or see-through shirts.
12. Students must be able to raise both arms above their head without any part of their abdomen showing; if skin shows, the shirt is unacceptable.
13. No clothing that promotes gangs, offensive language, violence, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, drugs or any other prohibited substance may be worn to school.
14. No excessive jewelry or accessories, artificial hair color, body piercing or facsimiles.
15. Athletic shoes are expected for P.E. days and are also the most appropriate shoes for every day.
As laid out in the 2017-2018 Skyview Student/Parent Handbook