The Student Services Department assists parents and students while providing each campus with exceptional operational support -- allowing administrators and teachers to focus on the product of student achievement and academic excellence. Services include:
- Assisting parents in enrolling students who have special circumstances, which require guardianship or residency affidavits.
- Assisting campus administrators with attendance enforcement.
- Assisting campus administrators with parent / student / teacher conferences.
- Assisting campus administrators with interpreting district policies and state law.
- Assisting campus administrators with investigating and validating the residence of students enrolled in RISD schools.
- Assisting schools in addressing the unique needs of RISD students.
For more information about the Student Services department, please call (469) 593-0374 or email email@example.com.