Our mission is to provide a comprehensive guidance and counseling program for all students to maximize academic achievement, college and career readiness, and interpersonal/emotional development which will enable success in the classroom, in post-secondary education, and in our diverse and changing society.
- 2018-2019 RISD Program of Studies
- 2017-2018 DUAL CREDIT
- AVID Application Link
- 2018 RISD Final Exam Exemption Policy
- College Credit Information Night Flyer
- College Credit Information Night SPANISH Flyer
- FAFSA-TAFSA Application Flyer
- Updated Prom Dress Boutique Flyer
- 2018 Acceleration Summer School Program
- 2018 Credit Recovery Summer Program
- 2018 EOC Summer Program
- Texas Tech 2018 Summer Leadership Camp
- 2018 Pre-Registration Powerpoint
Attendance and Other Requirements for Graduation
1. Students must be enrolled in Richardson Independent School District the first day of a full semester immediately preceding graduation to be granted an RISD high school diploma and/or participation in graduation activities.
2. Seniors coming from other states may graduate under the sending school's graduation requirements if approved by the sending school, only when it is impossible or impractical to meet RISD graduation requirements. These students can participate in graduation ceremonies, but will receive a diploma from the sending school. For more information, see the grade level campus counselor.
3. Graduates must have passed all subtests of the Exit level state test in order to receive a diploma (unless exempted through the ARD Committee).
4. It is the responsibility of the student and the parents to confer with the counselor or the principal and to know at all times how many credits the student has earned, the specific program requirements, and how many units of credit he/she needs to meet the specific requirements for graduation.
Front Office: 469-593-1426
Patty McKay, MS
Marianna Hogue, MS
Shameka Brackens, MS, LPC
Rhonda Boston, MA
Culus Williams, MS
Kelly Wallace, MEd
Judy London-Young, MA
Donna Lambeth, MS
Maggie Karnowski, MEd
Behavior Intervention Specialist
Quincy Ham, MS
Clicking on links embedded in this website may cause you to leave a web page maintained by Richardson ISD (RISD). RISD is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or accessibility of non-district sites.