Our mission is to provide a comprehensive guidance and counseling program for all students to maximize academic achievement, college and career readiness, and interpersonal/emotional development which will enable success in the classroom, in post-secondary education, and in our diverse and changing society.
Seniors- Please stop by the Senior Office or the Counseling Office beginning Monday, May 14th so that you can pick up a copy of your Senior Graduation Checklist. Students will be required to get a number of signatures prior to receiving graduation tickets on May 31st from 2:00pm -3:30pm. Signatures can be obtained in any order. Counselors will ONLY sign off on the Senior Graduation Checklist on May 31st and students MUST have all other signatures prior to meeting with their counselor.
Take the ASVAB at LHHS on May 22! Sign up by May 8 using the QR code on the flyer or see your counselor to sign up.
Can’t decide on a college major? Don’t know what career to pursue? Whether you’re planning on college, a technical school, the military or if you’re just not sure; then the ASVAB is for you.
Dover Elementary's senior celebration breakfast will be on May 23, 2018, from 7:30-8:30 a.m.
“LHHS Construction Reveal”
Please come join us on Wednesday, April 18th at 6:30pm in our H-auditorium (formerly Freshman Center) to see the exciting reveal of the new construction coming to LHHS. We really hope you can join us to see firsthand the architectural design that will allow for more additional classrooms, bring our two standalone buildings together, and unveil the highly anticipated multi-purpose athletic facility.
- Graduation Rules & Regulations
- Graduation Rules & Regulations SPANISH
- No Bag - Clear Bag
- No Bag - Clear Bag SPANISH
FREE ACT Test for all Juniors on April 3, 2018/All Juniors will be automatically registered
Attendance and Other Requirements for Graduation
1. Students must be enrolled in Richardson Independent School District the first day of a full semester immediately preceding graduation to be granted an RISD high school diploma and/or participation in graduation activities.
2. Seniors coming from other states may graduate under the sending school's graduation requirements if approved by the sending school, only when it is impossible or impractical to meet RISD graduation requirements. These students can participate in graduation ceremonies, but will receive a diploma from the sending school. For more information, see the grade level campus counselor.
3. Graduates must have passed all subtests of the Exit level state test in order to receive a diploma (unless exempted through the ARD Committee).
4. It is the responsibility of the student and the parents to confer with the counselor or the principal and to know at all times how many credits the student has earned, the specific program requirements, and how many units of credit he/she needs to meet the specific requirements for graduation.
Front Office: 469-593-1426
Patty McKay, MS
Marianna Hogue, MS
Shameka Brackens, MS, LPC
Rhonda Boston, MA
Culus Williams, MS
Kelly Wallace, MEd
Judy London-Young, MA
Donna Lambeth, MS
Maggie Karnowski, MEd
Behavior Intervention Specialist
Quincy Ham, MS
Clicking on links embedded in this website may cause you to leave a web page maintained by Richardson ISD (RISD). RISD is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or accessibility of non-district sites.