Naviance Student is a college and career web-based service designed for students and parents to investigate, research, track, and plan for college and career opportunities. Students and parents have access to their own accounts. The counseling office uses it for the following purposes:
- Application Tracking - during the senior year, you can track colleges to which you have applied and your admissions decisions
- Transcript Requests - track and send transcripts to all schools in which you have applied
- Form submissions - send Teacher Evaluation forms, Letters of recommendation, School Report forms and School Profiles to all Common Application member schools as well as any college or university that accepts electronic documents through Naviance
How do I log on to Naviance?
- Go to the BHS Naviance Home Page
- Username: is your first initial, last initial and student ID number (example: jb123456)
- Password: The Standard password is your birthdate with no leading zeroes including the forward slashes. (Example: April 8, 1996 would be 4/8/1996). You can change it by selecting the "Manage my Account" link in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If that password does not work, click “forgot my password” to have a new password sent to your g.risd.org account.
DO NOT use the “I need to register” link. Students who need access to their account need to contact Ms.Durham to get your information reset. This has to be done manually by our offices. Once it is updated, you will get an email with directions on how to update your account from Family Connections.