Tickets will be sold on a week to week basis in the following order:
All ticket sales are general admission and must be purchased online. No tickets will be available at the gate
- Family of athletes, band, cheer, drill team and bell guard may purchase tickets.
- 4 tickets will be available per participant listed above. A link will be sent out and the student’s ID # is required in order to purchase tickets. Students should know their student ID # or parents may request it from their school office.
- Students may purchase a ticket online. Student ID # required in order to purchase a ticket. The link will be sent out and posted on the RISD athletics webpage. https://web.risd.org/athletics/
Thursday and or Friday
- If tickets are still available, the link will be posted on the RISD athletics webpage and the general public may purchase up to two tickets. https://web.risd.org/athletics/
There will be no passes accepted during the 2020 season.
All Fans Must follow the UIL COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Guidelines
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in removal from the event
- Masks are required
- All fans must self screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering
- Every other row will remain empty. Pease do not sit on rows that are marked
- Per UIL rules, we must maintain no more than 50% Stadium Capacity
- Sit With Household Only
Thank you in advance for your cooperation