Tickets will be sold on a week to week basis in the following order.
All tickets must be purchased online. No tickets will be available at the gate
4 Days prior to Game Day
- Family of players and cheerleaders performing at the game may purchase tickets.
- 2 tickets will be available per participant for each game in the small gymnasium.
- 4 tickets will be available per participant for each game in the big gymnasium.
- A link will be sent out and the student’s ID # is required in order to purchase tickets. Students should know their student ID # or parents may request it from their school office.
If tickets are still available, the link will be posted on the RISD athletics webpage and the general public may purchase up to two tickets if available. https://web.risd.org/athletics/
There will be no passes accepted during the 2020 season.
All Fans Must follow the UIL COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Guidelines
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in removal from the event
- Masks are required
- All fans must self screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering
- Every other row will remain empty. Pease do not sit on rows that are marked
- Per UIL rules, we must maintain no more than 50% Capacity
- Sit With Household Only
Thank you in advance for your cooperation