Richardson High School offers a variety of sports programs. More information about joining and supporting our teams may be found on the RHS Booster Club Website.
The RISD Student-Athlete Pre-participation Physical Packet is now available online:
However, the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form must be completed by a physician and turned in to the athletics office.
Richardson ISD and the UIL require the parent/legal guardian to read and sign off on the following forms every year:
• Pre-Participation Physical For
• Emergency Medical Release
• Athletic Insurance Acknowledgement
• Student Records Release
• UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
• UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Agreement
• UIL Concussion Acknowledgement Form
• UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
• RISD Extracurricular Activity Acknowledgement & Agreement Form
All forms should be submitted electronically except for the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation.
No student may participate in any tryout, practice or game until all forms are completed.
Cross Country aqnd Women's Track
Maria Rosanelli, MEd, LAT, ATC
Head Athletic Trainer
Dan Riegle MAT, LAT, ATC
Clicking on links embedded in this website may cause you to leave a web page maintained by Richardson ISD (RISD). RISD is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or accessibility of non-district sites.