Dress and Grooming Regulations
- Students will be expected to follow the dress code established and approved by the
- Local School Council at each campus.
- Students and their parents/guardians are charged with the responsibility of ensuring that modesty, appropriateness and neatness of dress are maintained.
- The principal and the person in charge of an extracurricular activity may determine the dress and grooming of students participating in the activity.
- The individual school's Local School Council may adopt alternative dress codes as long as they remain within the parameters of the district policy.