Degrees and Certifications:
- HI! I’ve taught ESL at Wallace for the past 10 years, and this is my 25th year in teaching…how did that happen?! I’m not THAT old!!
- I’ve taught 2nd and 3rd, but I’ve spent most of my years teaching
ESL pullout K-6.
- We live in the neighborhood, and our daughter, Gabriella, is in 3rd grade at Wallace.
- My husband is a captain for the Dallas Fire Department.
- I had the wonderful opportunity of visiting a refugee camp in
Thailand so that I could better connect with my students.
- We have an ex-student/Karen refugee that lives with us and is a Junior at LHHS.
- I love working out & walking, being outside by the pool or on a beach, and spending time with friends & family and our new dog, Chilly!