Berkner High School offers a variety of sports programs. More information about joining and supporting our teams may be found on the Berkner All Sports Booster Club Website.
The RISD Student-Athlete Pre-participation Physical Packet is now available online:
However, the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form must be completed by a physician and turned in to the athletics office.
Richardson ISD and UIL require the parent/legal guardian to read and sign off on the following forms every year:
• Pre-Participation Physical For
• Emergency Medical Release
• Athletic Insurance Acknowledgement
• Student Records Release
• UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
• UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Agreement
• UIL Concussion Acknowledgement Form
• UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
• RISD Extracurricular Activity Acknowledgement & Agreement Form
All forms should be submitted electronically except for the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation.
No student may participate in any tryout, practice or game until all forms are completed.
Clicking on links embedded in this website may cause you to leave a web page maintained by Richardson ISD (RISD). RISD is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or accessibility of non-district sites.