- Classroom lunch schedules have been created to limit the number of students eating in the cafeteria at one time
- Seating charts are kept for contact tracing. Teachers will change seating assignments periodically throughout the year.
- Students may go through the cafeteria line to get food or bring a lunch from home.
- Meals are free this year for all students, however treats or extra portions of items will need additional payment.
- Students will use an ID on a lanyard to scan for lunch and library to avoid touching checkout surfaces
- If you are dropping off your child's lunch box, please use the cart in the front air lock
- No lunch visitors will be permitted until further notice
- Breakfast is availible from 7:30am-7:50am
- Students should bring their backpacks to their classroom first and pick up their lanyard
- Breakfast is also free for all students this year.
- Daily snacks should be healthy in nature. Please do not send snacks that require utensils or could cause a mess. Students often eat a snack while working independently.
- This year, unfortunately students may not bring items from home/parents may not drop off items to pass out to peers.
- This includes edible and non edible items.
- Teachers will celebrate birthdays in special ways during the school day.
- If you want to purchase a treat from the cafeteria line for ALL the students in your child’s classroom as a birthday treat, please contact your child’s teacher for details.
- Money should be loaded onto the students account so that they can just scan their ID badge at lunch without needing to handle money
- Money can be added online with a credit card using the Paypams website
- Money can be added in person with cash or check (no credit cards) - please send cash/check in an envolpe with your childs name on it for them to bring to the cafeteria at the beginning of the day.
- Interactive nutritional menus for breakfast and lunch can be found on the RISD Child Nutrition website
Clicking on links embedded in this website may cause you to leave a web page maintained by Richardson ISD (RISD). RISD is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or accessibility of non-district sites.