Welcome to Arapaho Classical Magnet
We are so happy that you have chosen to make Arapaho Classical Magnet your school home. We are a neighborhood school that welcomes magnet students from across the district. We have a very supportive and active community of parents, staff and neighborhood businesses that support our academic, cultural and artistic endeavors.
We are led by Kristin Strickland as the principal and Dolores Onstott as the assistant principal. We teach students in grades kindergarten through six. Some of the special programs at ACM that set us apart are:
- The House System- All students are sorted into a House and will remain in that House throughout their years at ACM. It will be a place where they will bond with others in all grade levels. The Houses represent the virtues of Integrity, Determination, Purpose and Respect.
- Art Integration
- PBIS-Positive Behavior Intervention Support, using PRIDE to reward students for great behavior
- Differentiated Curriculum
- ACM Acres- An outdoor learning area.
- An entire staff that is trained in Talented and Gifted strategies.
- Empowering students with a Growth Mindset
We are proud of our students, programs and all that our school has to offer.
To provide an extended curiculum
where students observe our world,
question ideas, and apply knowledge
in an atomosphere of excellence,
thus developing well-rounded students.
ACM is dedicated to providing engagement, differentiation, and enrichment
to meet the individual academic needs of all students.
Arapaho Classical Magnet
Richardson Independent School District
1300 Cypress Drive
Richardson, TX 75080
Clicking on links embedded in this website may cause you to leave a web page maintained by Richardson ISD (RISD). RISD is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or accessibility of non-district sites.