Professional School Counselor Juliana Stalter
What we do:
RISD Counseling Services delivers equitable access to a comprehensive school counseling program for ALL students. The RISD Counseling Services program is designed to Build Better Humans who build connections, learn at the highest levels, grow into leaders who change the world, and succeed in all endeavors.
Through delivering a safe, innovative, and welcoming comprehensive school counseling program, RISD Counseling Services provides:
- Access to high quality learning,
- Advocacy for the needs of all students through superior guidance lessons, responsive services, and individual planning,
- Collaboration with district stakeholders on important social-emotional learning, and
- Leadership enabling student success in college, career, and military readiness exploration.
RISD Counselors Build Better Humans through relevant and personalized counseling services that lead each RISD student to their brightest future.
- Counselor-Led Classroom Lessons
- Crisis Counseling/Assistance
- Individual Counseling
- Small Group Counseling
- 4-year plans (Personal Graduation Plan or “PGP”)
- Course Requests
- College Applications
- Recommendation Letters
- Personal/Social Concerns
- Connections to Basic Needs (food, clothing, etc.)
- Outside Counseling Resources