RHS 23-24 School Year Physicals
Available to all RHS, West & Westwood Students.
Tuesday, May 16th from 5:30-7:30pm
RHS Varsity Gym Foyer
$20 Cash or Check to RHSABC
Benefitting the RHS Sports Medicine Program and Your Athletic Training Student Aides
For more information and forms visit: https://sites.google.com/g.risd.org/rhssportsmedicine/home
Richardson West Junior High School offers a variety of sports programs.
2022-2023 Athletics Checklist:
Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form Each student-athlete is required to have a completed physical and a copy will need to be turned in to Coach Adams (boys) or Coach Howze (girls). Deadline August 25th
- RankOne Forms have to be completed online. Deadline August 25th.
- Click HERE to purchase the REQUIRED class/practice uniforms for 7th/8th grade Athletics Class. Deadline August 21st. **Spirit Wear can also be purchased at this link as well. All items will be mailed to the school.**
Monday, August 22nd: First day of Football & Volleyball Practice.
The RISD Student-Athlete Pre-participation Physical Packet is now available online:
However, the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form must be completed by a physician and must be turned in to the coach or JH coordinator.
Richardson ISD and UIL require the parent/legal guardian to read and sign off on the following forms every year:
• Pre-Participation Physical For
• Emergency Medical Release
• Athletic Insurance Acknowledgement
• Student Records Release
• UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
• UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Agreement
• UIL Concussion Acknowledgement Form
• UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
• RISD Extracurricular Activity Acknowledgement & Agreement Form
All forms should be submitted electronically except for the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form.
No student may participate in any tryout, practice or game until all forms are completed.